Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Poems to kill the Pope

TANGO IN THIRTEEN trading TIMES

I
Attention to the business world
Merchants united will never be defeated
And never forget what Christ said
" in this supermarket my father will build his temple "

II
Earth is a mirage according to a pessimist
for a scientist is a mass that floats behind a star
An arqueologist thinks that the Earth is only soil
Devices for others is the dust of its shoes
and for our dead
ay, the earth is for our dead ones .

III

When we are born we lose the umbilical cord
and when we are young we lose our innocence
when we are adults we lose the head
and when we are old we lose our memory
At the end of our life all we lose is our bodies
the appearances
until all is left is a sad skull looking to the sky.


VI
I warn you:
This poem comes loaded with rage,hatred and revenge
and it can fires anywhere.

VII

I've just return from a walk in the park
of the magnolia trees
and I have in my chest
seeds of crystals







VIII

Use poem 6 but loaded with silver bullets

IX

In the forest the birds are singing
in the city the passers-by are shouting
and at the middle of of this verse
the disappeared one calls you by your name



DOMESTIC DECLARATION
(TU E SERVANT )

All revolution begins at home
for that reason it is
that now I impose a curfew

No one leaves without my permission
keep an eye that I don't hear you
talking with the neighbors
conspiring against me .

It is forbidden to mention the verb love
the verb care
the verb pain.

Everything has a dangerous overtone
I hope that i never see you looking at someone else
Only I am your only owner,
it is that clear?

No comments: